Toy Story Costumes are a Big Hit! You saw the movie. Your kids saw the movie. Now it’s getting to be crunch time for Halloween and all they want is to have a Toy Story costume.
Well, you are not alone and that is why I wrote this article! I will tell you exactly where to get the best Toy Story Costume. Buy them for your kids or the kid in YOU!
Which Character Do You Want?
First, let me ask: have you decided (or should I say your kids) which character they want to be? Or maybe it’s you or your partner that is going to a big Halloween party and thought a Toy Story Character would be so much fun.
Personally, I like the character Jessie! Cowgirl complete with hat and chaps. And oh those chaps! How wonderfully flamboyant! But the big red hat is the best of all as everyone looks good in a hat.
But maybe Buzz Lightyear is more to your liking. Futuristic ensemble that will have everyone in envy of your choice this Halloween. And yes, it comes in kid’s and adult sizes so you could actually create a family affair. Why not have each member dress as a different character from the movie and host your own party? Now that would be a scream!
What Other Characters Are Available in Costume?
Well, I’m here to tell you that each and every character is available as a Halloween costume. Let’s take a look at what I’ve found:
1. Alien – I’ve found an infant costume which is so adorable and also some children sizes, Plus an adult head mask.
2. Army Man, Green has multiple size ranges.
3. Bo Peep is just the cutest.
4. Buzz Lightyear as we discussed previously comes in toddler, child and adult sizes.
5. Hamm – so far only found in kid sizes.
6. Jessie comes in many sizes up to adult.
7. Woody – of course, the most popular choice from toddler to adult sizing.
8. And who could forget Rex!
So it seems there are plenty of characters to choose from in toy story costumes! Buy for your favorite little trick-or-treater’s or the big kid in you or someone you know!